- Pilots & Operates In Housing Diameter Dh mm 10.0 mm
- Shaft Diameter Clearance Ds 7.00 mm
- Section S 0.81 mm
- Thickness T 0.28 mm
- Free Height Fh 5.28 mm
- Number Of Waves 2.5
- Number Of Turns 4
- Work Height WH 2.79 mm
- Spring Rate (Ref) 14.06 N/mm
- Load 35.0 N
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
- Phosphor Bronze
- Stainless Steel (17-7 PH/C)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
- SPP - Passivate, Stainless Steel
- Vapor Degreased & Ultrasonic (Stainless Finish), Stainless Steel
- ETM - Vibratory Deburr, Stainless Steel
Multi Turn, Metric. Used for low to medium force applications with greater travel compared to single-turn springs. Utilizes nearly half the space as helical compression springs while producing the same force.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.