- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 8.000 inches
- Dh mm 203.20 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 8.1520 - 8.1680 inches
- Groove Width W 0.103 - 0.108 inches
- Groove Depth D 0.0800 inches
- Free Diameter Df 8.285 - 8.472 inches
- Section S 0.245 - 0.255 inches
- Thickness T 0.0910 - 0.0950 inches
- Free Gap A 1.000 - 1.750 inches
- Hardness ST 42.0 - 52.0 HRC
- Allowable Static Thrust Load 5700 lbs.
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Inch. Designed for needle bearings, once installed in the groove of a housing/bore, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.