- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Dh mm 15.00 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 15.700 - 15.810 mm
- Groove Width W 1.10 - 1.24 mm
- Free Diameter Df 15.850 - 16.180 mm
- Section S 1.30 - 1.50 mm
- Thickness T 0.94 - 1.04 mm
- Interchange Mil Or Aero
- Thrust Load Ring Safety Factor Of 3 Pr 15547.00 N
- Thrust Load Groove Safety Factor Of 2 Pg 2559.00 N
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Internal, Heavy Duty DIN. These 2-turn rings are ideal for applications with high thrust loads and are designed to fit into a groove established by DIN specifications.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.