- Housing or Shaft Shaft
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Shaft Diameter Ds 90 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 86.150 - 86.500 mm
- Groove Width W 3.15 - 3.33 mm
- Groove Depth D 6.22 - 6.48 mm
- Free Diameter Df 84.910 - 85.800 mm
- Section S 6.22 - 6.48 mm
- Thickness T 2.83 - 2.99 mm
- Interchange Mil Or Aero
- Thrust Load Ring Safety Factor Of 3 Pr 226915.00 N
- Thrust Load Groove Safety Factor Of 2 Pg 76759.00 N
- R.P.M. Limits Standard Material RPM 2029
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
External, Heavy Duty DIN. These 2-turn rings are ideal for applications with high thrust loads and are designed to fit into a groove established by DIN specifications.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.