- Housing or Shaft Shaft
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Shaft Diameter Ds 20 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 18.870 - 19.000 mm
- Groove Width W 1.30 - 1.44 mm
- Free Diameter Df 18.470 - 18.800 mm
- Section S 1.80 - 2.00 mm
- Thickness T 1.10 - 1.20 mm
- Interchange Mil Or Aero
- Thrust Load Ring Safety Factor Of 3 Pr 19928.00 N
- Thrust Load Groove Safety Factor Of 2 Pg 4951.00 N
- R.P.M. Limits Standard Material RPM 18532
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
External, Heavy Duty, Metric. These snap rings are ideal for applications with high thrust loads and are designed to fit into a groove established by DIN specifications.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.