- Housing or Shaft Shaft
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Free Dia. Max D1 (mm) Measure in X-Direction After One Full Expansion mm
- Full Open Dia. Min D2 (mm) 38.0 mm
- Thickness T (mm) 1.71 - 1.81 mm
- Tab Height A (mm) 11.1 mm
- Ear Length B (mm) 15.0 mm
- Ear Span C (mm) 50 mm
- Weight Per 1000 Pcs. 44.200 lbs.
- Weight Per Case (lbs.) 30.9 lbs.
- Clamping Range 34.8 - 37.0 mm
- CTB Pliers HCP-1
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- ZFF - Zinc Flash, Carbon Steel
- G - Green, Carbon Steel
- R - Red, Carbon Steel
- CS - Magni 565 (Silver), Carbon Steel
- CK - Magni 565 (Black), Carbon Steel
- FS - Magni 511 (Silver), Carbon Steel
- FK - Magni 511 (Black), Carbon Steel
- ZD - Zinc Dichromate, Carbon Steel
- PAG - Phosphate with Green Paint, Carbon Steel
- PAR - Phosphate with Red Paint, Carbon Steel
- PAD - Phosphate with Olive Drab, Carbon Steel
Constant Tension Band, Self-Compensating Hose Clamp. Constant Tension Band clamps are used in applications where a lower clamping force than offered by single wire clamps is sufficient, but a higher clamping force than produced by double wire clamps is ne
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.