- Housing or Shaft Shaft
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Shaft Diameter Ds 0.688 inches
- Groove Diameter Dg 0.6520 - 0.6580 inches
- Groove Width W 0.046 - 0.049 inches
- Groove Depth D 0.0170 inches
- Free Diameter Df 0.635 - 0.648 inches
- Section S 0.061 - 0.069 inches
- Thickness T 0.0400 - 0.0440 inches
- Thrust Load Ring Safety Factor Of 3 Pr 4180 lbs.
- Thrust Load Groove Safety Factor Of 2 Pg 830 lbs.
- R.P.M. Limits Standard Material RPM 15600
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
External, Medium-Heavy Duty. These 2-turn and multi-turn rings provide 360 groove contact and are designed for applications with medium-high thrust loads.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.