- Housing or Shaft Shaft
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Shaft Diameter Ds 1.023 inches
- Groove Diameter Dg 0.9730 - 0.9810 inches
- Groove Width W 0.046 - 0.049 inches
- Groove Depth D 0.0230 inches
- Free Diameter Df 0.956 - 0.969 inches
- Section S 0.071 - 0.079 inches
- Thickness T 0.0400 - 0.0440 inches
- Thrust Load Ring Safety Factor Of 3 Pr 6210 lbs.
- Thrust Load Groove Safety Factor Of 2 Pg 1660 lbs.
- R.P.M. Limits Standard Material RPM 7400
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
External, Medium-Heavy Duty. These 2-turn and multi-turn rings provide 360 groove contact and are designed for applications with medium-high thrust loads.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.