- Housing or Shaft Shaft
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Shaft Diameter Ds 1.375 inches
- Groove Diameter Dg 1.2870 - 1.2950 inches
- Groove Width W 0.056 - 0.060 inches
- Groove Depth D 0.0420 inches
- Free Diameter Df 1.264 - 1.277 inches
- Section S 0.113 - 0.121 inches
- Thickness T 0.0480 - 0.0520 inches
- Interchange Mil Or Aero M274262 121
- Thrust Load Ring Safety Factor Of 3 Pr 9070 lbs.
- Thrust Load Groove Safety Factor Of 2 Pg 4080 lbs.
- R.P.M. Limits Standard Material RPM 7430
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
External, Heavy Duty. These 2-turn rings provide 360 groove contact and are ideal for applications with high thrust loads.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.