- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 0.31500
- Dh mm 8.00
- Groove Diameter Dg 8.300 - 8.390
- Groove Width W
- Free Diameter Df 8.500 - 8.800
- Section S 0.90 - 1.00
- Thickness T 0.70 - 0.80
- Weight Per 1000 Pcs. 0.100 kg
- Edge Margin Y Min.
- Hardness ST 0.8 - 0.9
- Interchange Seeger-Orbis SB 8
- Thrust Load Ring Pr 3.25 kN
- Thrust Load Groove Pg 0.65 kN
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Metric Flat Wire. Once installed in the groove of a housing/bore, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.