- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 0.39370
- Dh mm 10.00
- Groove Diameter Dg 10.400 - 10.490
- Groove Width W
- Free Diameter Df 10.600 - 10.900
- Section S 1.10 - 1.20
- Thickness T 0.70 - 0.80
- Weight Per 1000 Pcs. 0.150 kg
- Edge Margin Y Min.
- Hardness ST 0.8 - 1.1
- Interchange Seeger-Orbis SB 10
- Thrust Load Ring Pr 3.15 kN
- Thrust Load Groove Pg 1.05 kN
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Metric Flat Wire. Once installed in the groove of a housing/bore, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.