- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 0.625 inches
- Dh mm 15.88 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 0.6540 - 0.6600 inches
- Groove Width W 0.039 - 0.042 inches
- Groove Depth D 0.0160 inches
- Free Diameter Df 0.670 - 0.695 inches
- Section S 0.045 - 0.051 inches
- Thickness T 0.0330 - 0.0370 inches
- Free Gap A 0.187 - 0.344 inches
- Hardness ST 42.0 - 52.0 HRC
- Allowable Static Thrust Load 620 lbs.
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- PA - Phosphate, Carbon Steel
- PD - Phosphate and Oil, Carbon Steel
- PAL - Phosphate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- HPD - Heavy Phosphate and Oil, Carbon Steel
- ZD - Zinc Plating, Carbon Steel
- ZF - Zinc Bright, Carbon Steel
- ZDL - Zinc Dichromate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- HZDL - Heavy Zinc Dichromate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- Z3X - Trivalent Chromate over Zinc, Carbon Steel
- ZFF - Zinc Flash, Carbon Steel
- CF - Copper Flash, Carbon Steel
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Inch. Once installed in the groove of a housing/bore, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.