- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 1.023 inches
- Dh mm 25.98 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 1.0700 - 1.0800 inches
- Groove Width W 0.046 - 0.049 inches
- Groove Depth D 0.0260 inches
- Free Diameter Df 1.094 - 1.125 inches
- Section S 0.090 - 0.096 inches
- Thickness T 0.0400 - 0.0440 inches
- Free Gap A 0.281 - 0.438 inches
- Hardness ST 42.0 - 52.0 HRC
- Allowable Static Thrust Load 1500 lbs.
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- PA - Phosphate, Carbon Steel
- PD - Phosphate and Oil, Carbon Steel
- PAL - Phosphate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- HPD - Heavy Phosphate and Oil, Carbon Steel
- ZD - Zinc Plating, Carbon Steel
- ZF - Zinc Bright, Carbon Steel
- ZDL - Zinc Dichromate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- HZDL - Heavy Zinc Dichromate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- Z3X - Trivalent Chromate over Zinc, Carbon Steel
- ZFF - Zinc Flash, Carbon Steel
- CF - Copper Flash, Carbon Steel
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Inch. Once installed in the groove of a housing/bore, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.