- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 1.498 - 1.502 inches
- Dh mm 38.10 mm
- Thickness T *** 0.013 - 0.017 inches
- No. Of Prongs 12
- Inside Diameter I.D. 1.178 - 1.198 inches
- Weight Per 1000 Pcs. 1.800 lbs.
- Min. Distance Face Of Part To End Of Housing D1 0.06 inches
- Hardness ST 84.0 - 86.0 HR15N
- Hardness SS 82.5 - 86.0 HR15N
- Hardness BC 77.0 - 82.0 HR15N
- Interchange Waldes Truarc 5005 150
- Interchange IRR R6000 150
- Interchange Anderton N1305 0150
- Interchange Mil Or Aero
- Interchange Din
- Thrust Load 60.00000 lbs.
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Stainless Steel (PH15-7 Mo, PH17-7)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- PA - Phosphate, Carbon Steel
- PD - Phosphate and Oil, Carbon Steel
- PAL - Phosphate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- HPD - Heavy Phosphate and Oil, Carbon Steel
- ZD - Zinc Plating, Carbon Steel
- ZF - Zinc Bright, Carbon Steel
- ZDL - Zinc Dichromate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- HZDL - Heavy Zinc Dichromate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- Z3X - Trivalent Chromate over Zinc, Carbon Steel
- ZFF - Zinc Flash, Carbon Steel
- CF - Copper Flash, Carbon Steel
Internal, Self-Locking Push-On The internal version of the TY featuring a series of prongs protruding outward. The ends create interference with the housing when the ring is installed and a load introduced to the other side.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.