- Operates In Housing Diameter Dh 1.000 inches
- Shaft Diameter Clearance Ds 0.780 inches
- Section S 0.094 inches
- Thickness T 0.0120 inches
- Wave Spring Design Overlap Design
- Free Height Fh 0.160 inches
- Number Of Waves 3.0
- Number Of Turns 1
- Work Height WH 0.062 inches
- Spring Rate (Ref) 184 lb/in
- Load 18 lbs.
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
- Phosphor Bronze
- Stainless Steel (17-7 PH/C)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
- SPP - Passivate, Stainless Steel
- Vapor Degreased & Ultrasonic (Stainless Finish), Stainless Steel
Single Turn, Inch. Ideal for short deflection applications with low to medium forces. Offered in a number of waves and material thicknesses. Designed for a wide range of bore and rod diameters.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.