- Housing or Shaft Shaft
- Axial or Radial Radial
- Shaft Diameter Ds 0.123 - 0.127 inches
- Ds mm 3.20 mm
- Free Diameter Df 0.116 - 0.121 inches
- Thickness T *** 0.023 - 0.027 inches
- Large Sect. S 0.054 inches
- Notch Dia. R 0.040 inches
- Weight Per 1000 Pcs. 0.190 lbs.
- Clearance Dia. Installed On Shaft L2 0.340 inches
- Hardness ST 65.8 - 70.2 HR30N
- Interchange Waldes Truarc 5135 12
- Interchange IRR
- Interchange Anderton
- Interchange Mil Or Aero
- Interchange Din
- Allowable Thrust Load Pr 10 lbs.
- R.P.M. Limits Standard Material RPM
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel (PH15-7 Mo, PH17-7)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- PA - Phosphate, Carbon Steel
- PD - Phosphate and Oil, Carbon Steel
- PAL - Phosphate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- HPD - Heavy Phosphate and Oil, Carbon Steel
- ZD - Zinc Plating, Carbon Steel
- ZF - Zinc Bright, Carbon Steel
- ZDL - Zinc Dichromate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- HZDL - Heavy Zinc Dichromate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- Z3X - Trivalent Chromate over Zinc, Carbon Steel
- ZFF - Zinc Flash, Carbon Steel
- CF - Copper Flash, Carbon Steel
External, Self-Locking Radial Grip. The RG makes indentations on either side of the groove once installed which significantly increases its holding power. It can also be installed directly against the face of the retained part, virtually eliminating end p
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.