- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Dh mm 50.00 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 52.510 - 52.770 mm
- Groove Width W 1.73 - 1.83 mm
- Free Diameter Df 53.000 - 53.500 mm
- Section S 3.37 - 3.58 mm
- Thickness T 1.49 - 1.65 mm
- Interchange Mil Or Aero
- Thrust Load Ring Safety Factor Of 3 Pr 71415.00 N
- Thrust Load Groove Safety Factor Of 2 Pg 35192.00 N
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Internal, Medium-Heavy Duty Metric. These 2-turn and multi-turn rings provide 360 groove contact and are designed for applications with medium-high thrust loads.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.