- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 4.250 inches
- Dh mm 107.90 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 4.3880 - 4.4000 inches
- Groove Width W 0.086 - 0.091 inches
- Groove Depth D 0.0720 inches
- Free Diameter Df 4.429 - 4.522 inches
- Section S 0.213 - 0.223 inches
- Thickness T 0.0760 - 0.0800 inches
- Free Gap A 0.625 - 1.062 inches
- Hardness ST 42.0 - 52.0 HRC
- Allowable Static Thrust Load 9100 lbs.
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Inch. Designed for needle bearings, once installed in the groove of a housing/bore, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.