- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 1.250 inches
- Dh mm 31.75 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 1.3050 - 1.3150 inches
- Groove Width W 0.046 - 0.049 inches
- Groove Depth D 0.0300 inches
- Free Diameter Df 1.330 - 1.361 inches
- Section S 0.090 - 0.096 inches
- Thickness T 0.0400 - 0.0440 inches
- Free Gap A 0.375 - 0.562 inches
- Hardness ST 42.0 - 52.0 HRC
- Allowable Static Thrust Load 1360 lbs.
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Inch. Designed for needle bearings, once installed in the groove of a housing/bore, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.