- Housing or Shaft Shaft
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Shaft Diameter Ds 62 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 58.700 - 59.000 mm
- Groove Width W 2.15 - 2.29 mm
- Free Diameter Df 57.690 - 58.320 mm
- Section S 4.95 - 5.21 mm
- Thickness T 1.85 - 2.01 mm
- Interchange Mil Or Aero
- Thrust Load Ring Safety Factor Of 3 Pr 93328.00 N
- Thrust Load Groove Safety Factor Of 2 Pg 45283.00 N
- R.P.M. Limits Standard Material RPM 5490
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
External, Heavy Duty, Metric. These snap rings are ideal for applications with high thrust loads and are designed to fit into a groove established by DIN specifications.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.