- Housing or Shaft Shaft
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Shaft Diameter Ds 140 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 135.370 - 136.000 mm
- Groove Width W 4.15 - 4.33 mm
- Free Diameter Df 133.120 - 134.420 mm
- Section S 6.60 - 6.86 mm
- Thickness T 3.79 - 3.99 mm
- Interchange Mil Or Aero
- Thrust Load Ring Safety Factor Of 3 Pr 369269.00 N
- Thrust Load Groove Safety Factor Of 2 Pg 136916.00 N
- R.P.M. Limits Standard Material RPM 1519
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
External, Heavy Duty, Metric. These snap rings are ideal for applications with high thrust loads and are designed to fit into a groove established by DIN specifications.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.