- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 2.16540
- Dh mm 55.00
- Groove Diameter Dg 56.500 - 56.690
- Groove Width W
- Free Diameter Df 57.300 - 58.800
- Section S 2.20 - 2.30
- Thickness T 1.40 - 1.50
- Weight Per 1000 Pcs. 3.930 kg
- Edge Margin Y Min.
- Hardness ST 1.5 - 2.2
- Interchange Seeger-Orbis SB 55
- Thrust Load Ring Pr 15.70 kN
- Thrust Load Groove Pg 21.80 kN
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Metric Flat Wire. Once installed in the groove of a housing/bore, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.