- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 15.74800
- Dh mm 400.00
- Groove Diameter Dg 405.000 - 405.400
- Groove Width W
- Free Diameter Df 408.900 - 413.400
- Section S 7.40 - 7.50
- Thickness T 7.40 - 7.50
- Weight Per 1000 Pcs. 529.000 kN
- Edge Margin Y Min.
- Hardness ST 4.0 - 7.4
- Interchange Seeger-Orbis SB 400
- Thrust Load Ring Pr 106.00 kN
- Thrust Load Groove Pg 529.00 kN
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Metric Flat Wire. Once installed in the groove of a housing/bore, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.