- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 15.35430
- Dh mm 390.00
- Groove Diameter Dg 395.000 - 395.360
- Groove Width W
- Free Diameter Df 398.700 - 403.200
- Section S 7.40 - 7.50
- Thickness T 3.90 - 4.00
- Weight Per 1000 Pcs. 520.000 kN
- Edge Margin Y Min.
- Hardness ST 4.0 - 7.4
- Interchange Seeger-Orbis SB 390
- Thrust Load Ring Pr 110.00 kN
- Thrust Load Groove Pg 520.00 kN
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Metric Flat Wire. Once installed in the groove of a housing/bore, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.