- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 0.82680
- Dh mm 21.00
- Groove Diameter Dg 21.600 - 21.730
- Groove Width W
- Free Diameter Df 22.000 - 22.800
- Section S 1.65 - 1.75
- Thickness T 1.10 - 1.20
- Weight Per 1000 Pcs. 0.790 kg
- Edge Margin Y Min.
- Hardness ST 1.2 - 1.6
- Interchange Seeger-Orbis SB 21
- Thrust Load Ring Pr 13.70 kN
- Thrust Load Groove Pg 3.35 kN
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Metric Flat Wire. Once installed in the groove of a housing/bore, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.