- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 4.44880
- Dh mm 113.00
- Groove Diameter Dg 115.300 - 115.520
- Groove Width W
- Free Diameter Df 116.400 - 118.100
- Section S 3.30 - 3.40
- Thickness T 2.40 - 2.50
- Weight Per 1000 Pcs. 20.500 kg
- Edge Margin Y Min.
- Hardness ST 2.5 - 3.3
- Interchange Seeger-Orbis SB 113
- Thrust Load Ring Pr 46.50 kN
- Thrust Load Groove Pg 68.60 kN
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Metric Flat Wire. Once installed in the groove of a housing/bore, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.