- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 9.000 inches
- Dh mm 228.60 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 9.3220 - 9.3380 inches
- Groove Width W 0.209 - 0.215 inches
- Groove Depth D 0.1650 inches
- Free Diameter Df 9.455 - 9.642 inches
- Section S 0.495 - 0.505 inches
- Thickness T 0.1850 - 0.1890 inches
- Free Gap A 1.625 - 2.500 inches
- Hardness ST 42.0 - 52.0 HRC
- Allowable Static Thrust Load 49740 lbs.
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- PA - Phosphate, Carbon Steel
- PD - Phosphate and Oil, Carbon Steel
- PAL - Phosphate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- HPD - Heavy Phosphate and Oil, Carbon Steel
- ZD - Zinc Plating, Carbon Steel
- ZF - Zinc Bright, Carbon Steel
- ZDL - Zinc Dichromate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- HZDL - Heavy Zinc Dichromate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- Z3X - Trivalent Chromate over Zinc, Carbon Steel
- ZFF - Zinc Flash, Carbon Steel
- CF - Copper Flash, Carbon Steel
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Inch. Once installed in the groove of a housing/bore, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.