- Operates In Housing Diameter Dh 4.250 inches
- Shaft Diameter Clearance Ds 3.948 inches
- Section S 0.105 inches
- Free Height Fh 0.225 inches
- Number Of Waves 5.0
- Number Of Turns 1
- Work Height WH 0.178 inches
- Spring Rate (Ref) 7340 lb/in
- Load 345 lbs.
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
- Phosphor Bronze
- Stainless Steel (17-7 PH/C)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
- SPP - Passivate, Stainless Steel
- Vapor Degreased & Ultrasonic (Stainless Finish), Stainless Steel
Snap Ring, External, Metric. For Grooves in Outer Tracks of Ball or Roller Bearings. Once installed in the groove of a shaft, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.