- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Dh mm 34.00 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 35.780 - 35.980 mm
- Groove Width W 1.42 - 1.52 mm
- Free Diameter Df 36.159 - 36.539 mm
- Section S 2.37 - 2.58 mm
- Thickness T 1.22 - 1.32 mm
- Interchange Mil Or Aero
- Thrust Load Ring Safety Factor Of 3 Pr 39283.00 N
- Thrust Load Groove Safety Factor Of 2 Pg 14638.00 N
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Internal, Medium-Heavy Duty Metric. These 2-turn and multi-turn rings provide 360 groove contact and are designed for applications with medium-high thrust loads.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.