- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Dh mm 88.00 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 93.600 - 93.900 mm
- Groove Width W 2.95 - 3.15 mm
- Free Diameter Df 94.410 - 95.310 mm
- Section S 6.99 - 7.24 mm
- Thickness T 2.64 - 2.80 mm
- Interchange Mil Or Aero
- Thrust Load Ring Safety Factor Of 3 Pr 207386.00 N
- Thrust Load Groove Safety Factor Of 2 Pg 134554.00 N
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Internal, Heavy Duty, Metric. These 2-turn rings provide 360 groove contact and are ideal for applications with high thrust loads.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.