- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Dh mm 60.00 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 63.800 - 64.100 mm
- Groove Width W 2.15 - 2.35 mm
- Free Diameter Df 64.390 - 65.040 mm
- Section S 4.93 - 5.18 mm
- Thickness T 1.90 - 2.06 mm
- Interchange Mil Or Aero
- Thrust Load Ring Safety Factor Of 3 Pr 108077.00 N
- Thrust Load Groove Safety Factor Of 2 Pg 99943.00 N
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Internal, Heavy Duty, Metric. These 2-turn rings provide 360 groove contact and are ideal for applications with high thrust loads.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.