- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Dh mm 29.00 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 30.850 - 31.050 mm
- Groove Width W 1.40 - 1.50 mm
- Free Diameter Df 31.210 - 31.560 mm
- Section S 2.49 - 2.70 mm
- Thickness T 1.22 - 1.32 mm
- Interchange Mil Or Aero
- Thrust Load Ring Safety Factor Of 3 Pr 33506.00 N
- Thrust Load Groove Safety Factor Of 2 Pg 11428.00 N
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Internal, Heavy Duty, Metric. These 2-turn rings provide 360 groove contact and are ideal for applications with high thrust loads.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.