- Housing or Shaft Shaft
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Free Diameter Df 8.940 - 9.000 inches
- Section S 0.375 inches
- Thickness T 0.0320 inches
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
- Phosphor Bronze
- Stainless Steel (17-7 PH/C)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
- SPP - Passivate, Stainless Steel
- Vapor Degreased & Ultrasonic (Stainless Finish), Stainless Steel
- ETM - Vibratory Deburr, Stainless Steel
Shims. Shims are typically used in order to support, adjust for better fit, or provide a level surface. Shims may also be used as spacers to fill gaps between parts subject to wear
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.