- Housing or Shaft Shaft
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Nom. Wire Dia. E 0.13 inches
- Length Of Tangs F 0.219 - 0.281 inches
- Width Over Tangs W Max. 1.75 inches
- Overall Height Y (Ref. Only) 2.19 inches
- G Clearance At Overlap Max. 0.06 inches
- Width Over Tangs Installed On Dia. A Z 0.540 - 0.570 inches
- Approx. Case Weight (lbs.) 28.0 lbs.
- A Max. Dia. 1.34 inches
- B Nom. Dia. 1.31 inches
- C Min. Dia. 1.28 inches
- No-Go Gage Dia. D 1.21 inches
- Clamping Range 1.28 - 1.34 inches
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Stainless Steel DIN 1.4122
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- ZFF - Zinc Flash, Carbon Steel
- G - Green, Carbon Steel
- R - Red, Carbon Steel
- CS - Magni 565 (Silver), Carbon Steel
- CK - Magni 565 (Black), Carbon Steel
- FS - Magni 511 (Silver), Carbon Steel
- FK - Magni 511 (Black), Carbon Steel
- ZD - Zinc Dichromate, Carbon Steel
- PAG - Phosphate with Green Paint, Carbon Steel
- PAR - Phosphate with Red Paint, Carbon Steel
- PAD - Phosphate with Olive Drab, Carbon Steel
Slim Wire, Self-Compensating Hose Clamp. A slimmer version of the Single Wire Hose clamp. The single wire concentrates the clamping force in one specific area around the hose.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.