- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 4.000 inches
- Dh mm 101.60 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 4.1190 - 4.1310 inches
- Groove Width W 0.068 - 0.072 inches
- Groove Depth D 0.0620 inches
- Free Diameter Df 4.155 - 4.233 inches
- Section S 0.182 - 0.192 inches
- Thickness T 0.0600 - 0.0640 inches
- Free Gap A 0.562 - 0.938 inches
- Hardness ST 42.0 - 52.0 HRC
- Allowable Static Thrust Load 7000 lbs.
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Inch. Designed for needle bearings, once installed in the groove of a housing/bore, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.