- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 1.625 inches
- Dh mm 41.28 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 1.7000 - 1.7100 inches
- Groove Width W 0.046 - 0.049 inches
- Groove Depth D 0.0400 inches
- Free Diameter Df 1.725 - 1.787 inches
- Section S 0.120 - 0.130 inches
- Thickness T 0.0400 - 0.0440 inches
- Free Gap A 0.437 - 0.750 inches
- Hardness ST 42.0 - 52.0 HRC
- Allowable Static Thrust Load 1930 lbs.
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Inch. Designed for needle bearings, once installed in the groove of a housing/bore, the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.