- Housing or Shaft Shaft
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Nom. Wire Dia. E 0.06 inches
- Length Of Tangs F 0.344 - 0.375 inches
- Width Over Tangs W Max. 0.75 inches
- Overall Height Y (Ref. Only) 0.88 inches
- G Clearance At Overlap Max. 0.01 inches
- Approx. Case Weight (lbs.) 25.7 lbs.
- A Max. Dia. 0.25 inches
- B Nom. Dia. 0.25 inches
- C Min. Dia. 0.25 inches
- No-Go Gage Dia. D 0.23 inches
- Clamping Range 0.25 - 0.25 inches
- Standard Pliers KC-18
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Stainless Steel DIN 1.4122
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- ZFF - Zinc Flash, Carbon Steel
- G - Green, Carbon Steel
- R - Red, Carbon Steel
- CS - Magni 565 (Silver), Carbon Steel
- CK - Magni 565 (Black), Carbon Steel
- FS - Magni 511 (Silver), Carbon Steel
- FK - Magni 511 (Black), Carbon Steel
- ZD - Zinc Dichromate, Carbon Steel
- PAG - Phosphate with Green Paint, Carbon Steel
- PAR - Phosphate with Red Paint, Carbon Steel
- PAD - Phosphate with Olive Drab, Carbon Steel
Single Wire, Self-Compensating Hose Clamp. Single wire clamps have the most effective holding force and clamping strength. The single wire concentrates the clamping force in one specific area around the hose.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.