- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 2.834 inches
- Dh mm 71.83 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 2.9280 - 2.9400 inches
- Groove Width W 0.068 - 0.072 inches
- Groove Depth D 0.0500 inches
- Free Diameter Df 2.968 - 3.030 inches
- Gap A 0.562 - 0.655 inches
- Section S 0.151 - 0.161 inches
- Thickness T 0.0600 - 0.0640 inches
- Hardness ST 42.0 - 52.0 HRC
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- PA - Phosphate, Carbon Steel
- PD - Phosphate and Oil, Carbon Steel
- PAL - Phosphate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- HPD - Heavy Phosphate and Oil, Carbon Steel
- ZD - Zinc Plating, Carbon Steel
- ZF - Zinc Bright, Carbon Steel
- ZDL - Zinc Dichromate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- HZDL - Heavy Zinc Dichromate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- Z3X - Trivalent Chromate over Zinc, Carbon Steel
- ZFF - Zinc Flash, Carbon Steel
- CF - Copper Flash, Carbon Steel
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Metric. Designed for SAE Standard Metric Bearings. Once installed in the groove of a housing/bore the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.