- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Housing Dia. Dh 4.921 inches
- Dh mm 125.00 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 5.1150 - 5.1270 inches
- Groove Width W 0.174 - 0.178 inches
- Groove Depth D 0.1000 inches
- Free Diameter Df 5.151 - 5.244 inches
- Gap A 0.875 - 1.000 inches
- Section S 0.307 - 0.317 inches
- Thickness T 0.1540 - 0.1580 inches
- Hardness ST 42.0 - 52.0 HRC
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- PA - Phosphate, Carbon Steel
- PD - Phosphate and Oil, Carbon Steel
- PAL - Phosphate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- HPD - Heavy Phosphate and Oil, Carbon Steel
- ZD - Zinc Plating, Carbon Steel
- ZF - Zinc Bright, Carbon Steel
- ZDL - Zinc Dichromate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- HZDL - Heavy Zinc Dichromate with Sealer, Carbon Steel
- Z3X - Trivalent Chromate over Zinc, Carbon Steel
- ZFF - Zinc Flash, Carbon Steel
- CF - Copper Flash, Carbon Steel
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Snap Ring, Internal, Metric. Designed for SAE Standard Metric Bearings. Once installed in the groove of a housing/bore the portion of the ring protruding from the groove holds an assembly in place.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.