- Housing or Shaft Shaft
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Nom. Wire Dia. E 0.09 inches
- F1 Max. 0.55 inches
- F2 Min. 0.38 inches
- H Over-All Width 0.40 inches
- Approx. Case Weight (lbs.) 17.0 lbs.
- A Max. Dia. 0.97 inches
- B Nom. Dia. 0.94 inches
- C Min. Dia. 0.91 inches
- No-Go Gage Dia. D 0.86 inches
- Clamping Range 0.91 - 0.97 inches
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Stainless Steel DIN 1.4122
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- ZFF - Zinc Flash, Carbon Steel
- G - Green, Carbon Steel
- R - Red, Carbon Steel
- CS - Magni 565 (Silver), Carbon Steel
- CK - Magni 565 (Black), Carbon Steel
- FS - Magni 511 (Silver), Carbon Steel
- FK - Magni 511 (Black), Carbon Steel
- ZD - Zinc Dichromate, Carbon Steel
- PAG - Phosphate with Green Paint, Carbon Steel
- PAR - Phosphate with Red Paint, Carbon Steel
- PAD - Phosphate with Olive Drab, Carbon Steel
Double Wire, Self-Compensating Hose Clamp Double wire clamps are used where a lower clamping force than offered by single wire clamps is sufficient and aesthetics are important. The double wound wire spreads out the clamping force around the hose, and are
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.