- Housing or Shaft Housing
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Dh mm 70.00 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 73.000 - 73.300 mm
- Groove Width W 2.65 - 2.79 mm
- Free Diameter Df 73.640 - 74.400 mm
- Section S 4.95 - 5.21 mm
- Thickness T 2.33 - 2.49 mm
- Interchange Mil Or Aero
- Thrust Load Ring Safety Factor Of 3 Pr 125489.00 N
- Thrust Load Groove Safety Factor Of 2 Pg 51128.00 N
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
Internal, Heavy-Duty, Metric. These snap rings are ideal for applications with high thrust loads and are designed to fit into a groove established by DIN specifications.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.