- Housing or Shaft Shaft
- Axial or Radial Axial
- Shaft Diameter Ds 24 mm
- Groove Diameter Dg 22.690 - 22.900 mm
- Groove Width W 1.30 - 1.44 mm
- Groove Depth D 2.08 - 2.28 mm
- Free Diameter Df 22.330 - 22.660 mm
- Section S 2.08 - 2.28 mm
- Thickness T 1.09 - 1.19 mm
- Interchange Mil Or Aero
- Thrust Load Ring Safety Factor Of 3 Pr 24891.00 N
- Thrust Load Groove Safety Factor Of 2 Pg 6433.00 N
- R.P.M. Limits Standard Material RPM 10825
- Carbon Steel (SAE 1060-1090)
- Beryllium Copper
- Special Material Grades
- Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Stainless Steel AISI 316
For plated rings, add .002" (.05 mm) to the listed maximum thickness.
- OIL - Oil over Steel, Carbon Steel
External, Heavy Duty DIN. These 2-turn rings are ideal for applications with high thrust loads and are designed to fit into a groove established by DIN specifications.
More than Parts. A True Partnership.
Our passion is creating the best rings, springs, and clamps. Our mission is to make your work a success. We are here for you.