History of Rotor Clip
In 1957, Rotor Clip Company was founded by Robert Slass in Farmingdale, NY in a 2000 square foot building. The company was moved to the Bronx, NY in the early 1960’s and then relocated to Somerset, NJ in 1972. Since then, Robert’s two sons, Jonathan and Craig, have grown into highly active roles in the company’s daily operations.
Today, the company performs its retaining ring and hose clamp manufacturing in a 238,000 square foot facility in Somerset. Rotor Clip also has operations in Sheffield, England and sales offices in Germany, providing worldwide service to its customers.
Recognized worldwide, Rotor Clip has received numerous quality awards from major OEMs, automotive manufacturers, and distributors. And Rotor Clip produces its product under ISO/TS 16949:2002.
Rotor Clip manufactures a full line of inch, DIN, ANSI metric and JIS retaining rings to world standards, as well as a complete line of constant section rings. There are over 50 different styles and over 1000 part numbers to fit virtually every application. Rotor Clip supports its market with a full line of installation tools including applicators, pliers, dispensers and automated assembly equipment.
Rotor Clamp self-compensating hose clamps feature the latest innovations in engineering, R&D, and testing. Automotive and appliance approved, these clamps provide a reliable, cost-effective alternative to traditional worm clamps and similar clamping devices used on low-pressure applications.
The company intends to offer quality product and value-added services into the 21st century, and support the marketplace before and after the sale by providing technical assistance, product training, and cost-reduction programs, along with competitive pricing and JIT delivery.
Home | FAQ | Terms & Conditions | Return Policy | Facilities
Rotor Clip Ltd. © 2018
Unit 6 Meadowbrook Park
Holbrook, Sheffield S203PJ
Phone: (44) 0114- 247- 3399
Fax: (44) 0114- 247- 4499
All Rights Reserved