|retaining rings,retaining ring,rings,ring, snap rings, snap ring, external rings, fasteners, circlips, fixings,fasteners rotor clip, roto clip, roto-clip, radial, radial installation, radially assembled, inch standards, DIN, ANSI, JIS, ring samples, ring explanations|
External shaft retaining rings.
2. Designed for applications characterized by low thrust loadings.
3. They don't have lugs or lug holes.
4. They do not extend as far around the circumference of the groove as their axial counterparts, thus they accommodate less force.
5. ALL ROTOR CLIP RADIAL RETAINING RINGS ARE EXTERNAL (MADE TO BE APPLIED TO A SHAFT).
6. Made to World Standards Inch, DIN (Metric), ANSI Metric, JIS
7. Installed in a radial (vertical) direction on a shaft